INSPECT IT before you LIST IT!
WHY NEGOTIATE TWICE?
When a BUYER is interested in a home they negotiate a price with the SELLER and enter into a contract pending a home inspection. When deficiencies are found during a home inspection it often times leadd to re-negotiations for repairs. This process is usually done at the 11th hour causing delays, uncertainty and stress.
A PRE-LISTING INSPECTION brings the condition of the home to the table when a price is being negotiated. This build trust, transparency, and there are no surprises.
to (330) 840-5007
to see how this yard sign works in sharing information about your home and the Pre-Listing Report!
- Find out what the condition of your home is prior to listing it, avoiding re-negotiations.
- Pricing the home accurately and getting closer to your asking price.
- Fewer delays, less uncertainty, and less stress worrying about what will be found.
- Taking control of any repairs that may have to be made.
- Transparency improves the buyer's confidence in committing to buying your home.
- Allows for a smoother process.
- Gives you an advantage over other homes for sale.
GIVE US A CALL TO LEARN MORE!